Fall 2023 Semester Deadline is Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Original receipt and photo ID required for ALL IN PERSON REFUNDS.
- Payment method of refund – same as purchase (card # must match)
- All items must be in new condition, unused, and unmarked. All shrink-wrapped and packaged items must be in ORIGINAL UNOPENED package.
- If a customer places an online order for pickup but does not retrieve the order within the first 30 days, the Bookstore reserves the right to integrate the item(s) back into inventory. A refund will be issued to the same payment as the online order minus a 10% restocking fee. Attempts will be made to contact the customer via email and phone before the refund is processed.
- Web Order refunds can be dropped at the Bookstore or returned by mail. Please include a copy of your confirmation email in the package or a note with your name and order number. Once received at the Bookstore, refunds are processed to the credit card used for the online purchase within a few days. Refunds cannot be issued to your card in person at the cash register.
Textbooks and all course-related materials
Textbooks may be returned for a full refund within a maximum of ten (10) working days from date of purchase, up until the “25% refund of tuition fees” drop date for each semester.
Please check the University Calendar and Bookstore website for course-drop information and dates for each semester.
Materials for short courses (two weeks or less) are non-refundable.
Please note: Textbooks for the next semester are non-refundable if purchased before the end of final exams in the current semester.
All other books (local, medical, children’s, reference, etc.)
May be returned within three (3) working days of purchase with original receipt.
All other items (clothing, giftware, stationery, etc.)
May be returned within ten (10) working days of purchase with original receipt. Tags should still be attached for clothing items.
Non-refundable and final-sale items
All items opened from original sealed packaging as well as greeting cards, laminated reference cards, sheet music, earrings and worn jewelry items, medical supplies, lab goggles, personal protective equipment, Yamaha Recorders, Nursing Kits and Engineering Circuit Boards/Kits, Gift Cards, Sale and Clearance Items
Please note: Special Merchandise Pre-Orders are subject to a cancellation fee and are non-refundable once the order is placed with the supplier.